Looking for a new job opportunity? Join us on Wednesday, June 1st at the Veterans Job Fair!
The event will be held at the Minneapolis VA Medical Center from 9:00am to 11:30am. No registration is required. Pro Staff recruiters will be on-site to share resume and interview advice and possibly connect you to a job in your area! Come prepared for a potential interview.
5 Job Fair Tips
To make the most of your visit, follow these job fair tips:
- Take some time to refresh your resume and add your recent work history.
- Print several copies of your resume to share at the fair.
- Briefly research some of the companies that will be attending the event. (See the flyer at the right for a short list of featured businesses.)
- Prepare a 15- to 30-second elevator pitch that highlights your skill sets and career goals. Practice your pitch until it’s as effortless as saying your name.
- Wear something that makes you feel confident and professional.
Questions? Connect with us! And if you attend the job fair, don’t forget to stop by our booth to chat with us.