A Settlement Administration Company:
Securing 1,000 CSR’s for a High Profile Case
THE CHALLENGE. A third party administrator of law suits was presented with a high profile home foreclosure case and needed to boost their call center staffing to accommodate a spike in call volume from claimants. They required 1,000 customer service representatives,100 to be fluent in Spanish and English, for two locations within a four-week timeframe.
THE ACTION PLAN. Pro Staff enlisted both of its Kansas City offices to recruit, qualify, and present candidates for the various available shifts.
- Break up the start dates – 150 people at a time, every other day for a period of 3-4 weeks – to strategically meet logistical orientation and training challenges
- Work with Pro Staff branch offices and hire additional support staff to expedite the hiring process
- Create a talent acquisition strategy to source talent:
- Advertise in newspaper, radio, electronic billboards, window posters, and internet job boards
- Partner with local Chamber of Commerce, career center, and colleges and universities
- Connect with previous talent
- Implement referral bonus program
- Hold daily open houses to meet with candidates and interview on-the-spot
- Meet with internal HR team daily to maintain open lines of communication
- Assist with scheduling to accommodate call volume peaks
THE RESULT. Within four weeks, Pro Staff successfully staffed over 1,000 positions, allowing the customer to meet the call volume demands. Pro Staff allowed the client to ramp up quickly with temporary staff, provide excellent customer service, and avoid laying off workers as the call volume decreased.